Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

The piano

WALT write a descriptive piece of writing from the old man’s point of view as he recall his memories.
The Piano

I am a old reckley man I am playing the piano and thinking about my memories in the past. So I play the oil black piano as I was playing it I thought about my wife she was kind and lovely. I remember when we went to Paris it was so fancy then New Zealand and the snails that they sale were kinda disgusting. I remember when she baked the best stuff for me they were really yummy.


I kept playing the piano I thought about when I was in the war. Me and my best friend had a plan it was going well but something went wrong. My friend got shot I ran to him and =tried to save him but I was too late.

I kept going I thought about a happy memory it was my 6th birthday. When my dad got me a toy horse that had a wooden wheel at the end it was my favorite toy. I played with it for an hour every day as I got older I didn’t play with  it that much so I gave it to my grandson. He was happy he came to me and played the piano with me. He said to me “when I grow up i'm gonna be like you and play the piano.” THE END   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mikaere,

    Happy New Year! I am Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    This is a lovely creative writing, your wonderful use of adjectives and descriptive writing techniques made me want to keep reading. Do you play any musical instruments? I used to play the piano when I was young but I don't play anymore because I became busy. However, your writing made me want to open the cover and play the piano. I wonder what I would look like when I am old like the man in your writing! I hope to read more of your writing over the summer break!

    To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about