Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

100 word challange.

                                                   The Flash

 I am a famous football player who is going to shoot a movie. When I got out of the car lots of cameras were flashing taking photos. They were hurting my eyes. The security guard came and blocked the view for the photographers. Finally I got into the room, it was really flash. The movie was all about football. I went to the counter and told the director my name, they were really excited, they wanted my signature. I said “OK.” So I gave them my signature and I went to the room to act in the movie, it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about