Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

The wizard

`

The wizard

Hi my name is Ace and I am an evil,ugly wizard.I am walking to a mansion where I am going to do some evil magic. I am going to haunt  this building with my butler Frank, he eats furniture. Then we are going to take over the world.We will blow it up and live on the moon and we will build a wall and make an underground house and we will have lots of water like 1 million and we will have lots of food. We are gonna have our own KFC and Burger king and domino's ,frank loves dominoes and subway and some sushi. We got a bounce house inside of it and some trampolines like mega air. It had some pools in side. It's got hydro slide too.  Here we are going to blow up the world with lots of bombs BOOM!!!!! 2 days later we are on the moon “What a journey that was.” I said to my butler we were getting fat because all of the junk food that we were eating. I was worred that we will float in the air because  we were so fat but we didn’t. Because we had some weight on us but when we went to bed we took off our weights and flew away. We smashed through all  of the walls and flayed into the atmosphere.We had to hold our breath but we died because we didn’t hold our breath for a long time. I think that was karma for blowing up the world. THE END   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about