Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's not a planet, it's my home.

WALT use adjectives and correct punctuation.

I am dreaming and I am excited and I can't wait to see my family and my brother and sister.But I am scared to see planet earth and I hope my home is still there.But I am gonna miss space and my rocket smells really really old. I touch my rocket ship for the first time then I heard a meteor past me.I am hungry because I haven't had in a long time. I can tell my story to my family.I hope they like it. I am going really really fast and my heart is pumping like a really fast rocket ship. I finally landed I  stepped out of my rocket ship. I look around and there were  rubbish on the ground and gun  bullets the building were broken down I was so so so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about