Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Rio rainforest

I am a black panther getting ready to race I am  fast as a car I am strong as metal. I stub my toes into the hard brown grown and the grass tickles my black legs. I am black as the night sky and my eyes are yellow as the bright sun.Then I put my bum up in the sky to get ready to race then I race theory the green bush then I saw a snake on the tree and I saw a cheetah next to me and I was just beating him.
Then I saw the finish line so I sprinted to the finish line and I won and then I changed back into a human and I saw everybody too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about