Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Arctic Circle

  WALT Vary my sentence beginnings, structure and length.


As I turned my handle a fresh juicy apple popped out. I grabbed it and I ate it all it was very yummy suddenly a mystery box came out of nowhere. I touch it and it gave me magical powers and I was freaking out and I accidentally touched the tree. The tree had grow lots of juicy apples so I took some apples and bite through it just in case. It was pretty good so I looked at the box and I said “come here” but it didn't respond and the light box was moving.So I chased it but the box was still moving away. So I ran in front of it and I caught it and I was so happy because I can have apples for days.But suddenly my feet turn into glowing orange blocks I was really scared because I was going to die.Then my other half turn into blocks too then my head turn into a block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about