Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Beyond the Lines

WALT write a narrative through the eyes of one of the children or one of the soldiers.
Beyond the Lines this is the video

                     Beyond the Lines

I am on the boat and i'm really scared and cramped and everyone is scared too. Suddenly the ramp goes down everyone started to run with there guns. The mud was as brown as wood and lots of people had died already and the blood was as red as a rose.

I was still running and suddenly my friends were dying. I got a bandage and put it over the bullet hole and there was lots of blood too. He was crying and he gave me his note that he was going to give to his mum and asked me to pass it on.  I said  “yes” then he died. I was crying and I was really sad.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about