Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

The cloud

The cloud

I am just a normal person walking then suddenly a cloud shocked  me and I turn into a cloud I was freaking out and I could not talk.
Then I heard a noise he said
 

“You were chosen to be a spy and help people with crime and take care of the town.”

But there was no crime at all but suddenly someone stole something and someone started a fire. So I went to the fire and put some water on it to stop the fire. Then I went to the crime I electric shock the guy and he fell down to the ground. The police officer handcuffed him and put him in jail everyone was cheering for me because I stop tow bad thing. The guy that started the fire got put in jail too because he could've killed someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about